You must follow these preparation tips for JEE Exam to crack the exam:
- You must first check the syllabus and exam pattern for JEE exam. JEE Exam is conducted in two phases: JEE Mains and JEE Advanced.
- Refer best books and study materials for JEE Exam.
- Solve previous year question papers.
- In JEE exam few questions could be asked which might be related to practical. Students who have done practical in school will be able to answer. Hence, refer to lab manual or practical notebook to refresh your memory.
- During your JEE Exam preparation, you must make notes of all the important topics, which will help you in your last minute preparation.
- If there are any particular type of numerical question(s) on topics which you had faced difficulty before, then try solving few representative questions just to renew your confidence. If you are still having difficulty now, simply move on. Do not get upset about it.
Best of Luck!
- Akshay Kothari answered 10 months ago
As the Date of JEE Advanced 2018 is out.
The Exam is on 20th May 2018
You can take some preparation tips for JEE Exams
- Do prepare a list of formulas and basic concepts for quick revision
- Understand the basic usage of formulas and concepts you have noted
- Make a fixed schedule
- Make a list of books and notes and study material you want to prepare from
- Make a complete sight on the syllabus for exams
- mark the important topics and read them first
- ask to your teachers if you get any doubt
- solve previous year questions for practice
- stay positive and work by heart don’t waste a single minute from now
There are some basicthrough this you prepare well and hope will qualify the exam.
- Cracking the IIT JEE 2018 needs one to have a very well-structured study strategy.
- It demands the students to be academically strong as well as have other skills like analytical skills, time management, exam taking strategy, and situational intelligence.
- Students need to know about syllabus and exam pattern very well.
- Leave all the tensions. Sprucing up self-belief will help you to bolster your position in this critical period. Remind yourself of the things you do well.
- Solve the last years Question papers and mock tests. It increases your speed of solve questions and you get an idea which type questions will be come in exam.
- Go to sleep for at least 7 hours but do not exceed 8 hours of sleep each day.
- Stay relaxed, yet focused. Temperament plays a vital role for success in IIT-JEE. Nervousness can decrease performance to such an extent that a student who expects and has the potential to get a top rank in JEE, fails to even qualify.