According to experts, for SBI PO’ Descriptive Paper 2018, you can expect Essays related to-
Some topics like-
The Impact and Scope of GST Bill in India.
- Do you think decentralization is better than centralization? If yes, then explain how.
- Do political parties have a role to play in communal riots? If yes then explain how can this be controlled?
Reservation: A Social Boon or Bane?
Some more topics like-
- The bane of NPAs in the country.
- The Current Picture of Women Empowerment in India.
- Gauge the Success of Swatchh Bharat Abhiyan.
- Ambit and Expansion of Aadhaar Card’s Scope in India.
- Consolidation of Small Banks and their Implications on Work Force.
- Can RTI eradicate corruption? If yes, then why did so many major scams take place in the past years?
Topics that can reflect your view on-
- Evaluate the impact of Multi-brand retail on Indian economy.
- Comment on direct and indirect benefits of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) to companies.
- Explain how affordable and quality education can help in nation building.Discuss OROP and its feasibility.
- What is the best way for the country to be rid of the menace of sexual harassment of women?
- Assess the role of sports activities on the economy of a country.
- Why do private banks reap more profit ratio than public sector banks?
Topics related to-
- Consequences of Demonetization.
Note: After preparing these topics carefully, do check out these topics from previous years’ Mains exam. Also, do not forget to go through sample essays to better face the exam.
Hope that helps!
Best of luck!