My name is Akash Bansal. I have dropped a year to prepare for JEE examination. JEE 2018 will be my second attempt. I am unable to choose books for chemistry and physics.Recommend some good chemistry and physics books for Mains and Advanced Exam.
- Akash Bansal asked 8 months ago
Hope you are doing well. JEE mains and Advanced exam are the gateways to the country’s top technical institutes. You need to prepare well for this and keep in mind that you prepare on the basis of the latest JEE Mains syllabus.
Here are some good books for Chemistry and Physics which will be quite helpful for you:
Books for Physics:
- HC Verma- Concepts of Physics (Part 1 & 2).
- IIT JEE Physics- DC Pandey
- Problems of Physics- S.S. Krotov
- Physics for IIT-JEE – Resnick, Halliday, Walker.
- Problems in General Physics – I.E. Irodov
Books for Chemistry:
- Modern Approach to Chemical Calculations – R.C. Mukherjee
- Numerical Chemistry – P. Bahadur
- Concise Inorganic Chemistry – J.D. Lee
- Organic Chemistry – O.P Tandon.
The above books are standard books for JEE. Hence study them thoroughly.
All the Best!!!!