There are plenty of Vocational Courses which can be done after completing your Matriculation. Some of them are:
- Typewriting (English/Hindi) VIII or X class pass from a board
- Stenography (English/Hind)
- Secretarial ( English/Hindi Medium)
- Electrical Technician VIII or V Class pass with 2 years experience in Electrical Trade
- Electronics (Radio/TV/Tape Recorder Mechanic) X or VIII pass with two years experience in the trade.
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning (VIII pass)
- Plumbing (VIII or V Class with experience)
- Beauty Culture (VIII pass)
- Library Assistant (VIII pass)
- Cutting/Tailoring & Dress Making (literate)
- Jan Swasthya ( X pass)
Most of these courses are available at any nearby training Institutes and are also offered by NGOs. However I will advice you to pursue your Intermediate studies parallel to your professional training.