Connect with Best Verified Coaching in India Find the best Verified coaching institutes in India , personalized to your needs.
For which entrance exam are you preparing? mandatory

GATE 2018 Exam Pattern for Life Sciences

author
Report Error
article image

The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Roorkee is conducting the GATE 2017 exam on February 4-5 and February 11-12, 2017. The application forms are generally available on the official website of GATE from the month of September.

There will be 23 different subject papers consisting of 65 questions for a total of 100 marks. The exam will be conducted for three hours and will consist of objective-type (MCQs) and numerical type questions.

The subject code for the GATE – Life Sciences paper is XL. The General Aptitude section will comprise 15% of the overall marks and the section with Life Sciences questions will comprise the remaining 85% marks of the question paper.

All the candidates must remember that they can appear for only one paper. The subject code must be selected very carefully during the registration process. No requests will be accepted once the application form is submitted.

For more information on GATE 2018 Exam Pattern, keep visiting Edugorilla.com

Leave your vote

0 points
Upvote Downvote

Total votes: 0

Upvotes: 0

Upvotes percentage: 0.000000%

Downvotes: 0

Downvotes percentage: 0.000000%

Like what you read? Give author a thumbs up?

Bookmark this article to read later, drop a remark in comment section and share with your friends..

  • 0
  • 0
  • 0
article image

Texas Review

(7 Review) | (7Rating)

article image

S-Orbit

(15 Review) | (8Rating)

article image

UTAC Academy

(5 Review) | (0Rating)

Comment

blog image

GET UPTO 50%    OFF!

Hey there!

Forgot password?

Don't have an account? Register

Forgot your password?

Enter your account data and we will send you a link to reset your password.

Your password reset link appears to be invalid or expired.

Close
of

Processing files…

Verify Yourself




Report an Error

×
Page Title : GATE 2018 Exam Pattern for Life Sciences

Please let us know, if you found any error on this page, We will rectify it as soon as possible