The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Board has released the schedule for CBSE Class 10th Board exam. The students who are going to attend the exam want to score full marks in the examination. The board will release the result in the form of Cumulative Grade Points Average (CGPA). It is the average of Grade Points obtained in all the subjects excluding the sixth additional subject as per the scheme of the exam.
So here we are giving some technique to score CGPA 10 in CBSE Class 10
- Don’t fear for board exams, take them like normal school exams.
- Make a timetable and give equal time all the subjects.
- Have all the study material available for all the subjects for the preparation.
- Make a list of all the important topics or chapters of all subjects.
- The studies should be done on a daily basis so they do not have to study all subjects at a time. Prepare daily 1 lesson from all subjects.
- Students should revise the chapters time to time on the regular basis, it will help you to memorize and understand the concept better.
Especially physics and mathematics should be revised as much as you can . These are one of the most scoring subjects of the examination. It will help of increase percentage in the examination.
- During the exam, do not leave any question unattempted. If you don’t know then try to solve it.
At times you may encounter a wrong question or you will get marks only of you attempted it. Even if wrong.
- Give 3-hour practice tests and solve previous year exam papers. It will help you to know your mistakes, to work on them, to improve your time and presentation.
- Do give pre-board exams in school. It will give an idea of what, why and where you are lacking. This help to enhance your confidence
- One of the important things in the examination is “presentation”. Students must work on the presentation skill to solve any question.
Take the help of diagrams, figures and flow charts in a clean manner. So you will get the good score for the questions. Present your answer in a good manner.I hope it will help you to score good marks. Along with hard work, you also need smart work and confidence.
All the best