The award-winning EduGorilla Community has over 120,000 subscribers and attracts more than 500,000 monthly visitors, and we're always on a look out for more ingenious and creative contributors to join our Community.
If you have exceptional writing skills and would like to share your expertise with a large audience of students, Coaching, Institutes, Schools, Colleges and professionals we would love to hear from you.
You will also receive a DoFollow link to your Blog/Site.
The guidelines listed below will answer most of your queries, build a foundation of our expectations and make you familiar with the submission process.
The Minimum Requirements For Every Post We Publish:
The successful contribution will be the one which is comprehensive, data-driven, interesting and teaches our readers something new related to education. We would be accepting publication on any topic that our target audience cares for and is related to education and academics in general.
Your article will be assessed against following criteria before publication:
- We expect original concepts, compelling arguments, and high-quality writing from you. We refuse already published content. We have a strict policy against plagiarism.
- Your post should have proper attribution of data, quotations, and outside content referenced in the article. We refrain from using any copyright content. Kindly refer Copyrights for more details.
- Maximum one link to your company's website or personal website/blog in the body of the post.
- Minimum length of article is 400 words. Anything below then that will not be published.
The Article Types We Prefer
We've conducted extensive studies to uncover which type of blog posts work. Here are some of our most successful Article types:
- Canonical: The posts should give readers in-depth tactical takeaways that are supported by relevant, recent examples, original quotes, original graphics, and current data. While we don't like to put a word count on our posts, these tend to run at 1,000 words and above. When readers finish this type of post, they should be able to execute immediately on the given topic and should have no doubts left on how to do it.
- Graphics: These posts rely heavily on an infographic or SlideShare created by the author. It puts heavy emphasis on visual information sharing and perceiving. Usually, they feature paragraphs of introduction, the embedded infographic content itself and some narrative. The graphics should be comprehensive and easy to read, have a captivating narrative, contain plenty of blank space, and feature up-to-date and properly sourced data.
- TOFU: These posts are created with broad, top-of-the-funnel traffic in mind. They’re usually related to larger internet trends or business-related topics and are lighter in nature. There are also very few tactical lessons that can be taken away from them. These are somewhat related to our day to day life and social media trends.
While we certainly publish Articles from time to time that don't fall into any of above categories, your Article should have exceptional content and binding writing making it worth the effort. However, your post has the best chance of being accepted if it matches one of these formats.
What We Don’t Accept Exclusively on our site:
- Posts that's been covered on our website before. Please look at our website article section before submitting your articles.
- Posts that may be construed as a link-building scheme and explicitly used for personal gains of contributors/Bloggers.
- Pots that are too promotional for our community target audience.
- Posts that are objectionable, derogatory, offensive or erroneous.
- Posts that are overly condemnatory and judgemental of individuals or companies – We do not like to be a platform to air your grievances.
- Submissions must meet the EduGorilla creative writing/publishing team's quality standards to get published.
- We do not allow you to republish your guest post to your blog, LinkedIn, Medium, or Inbound.org afterward. We publish the articles exclusive to our site.
Process of submitting your post
We have an easy and automated procedure of guest posting.
- Register on our website at https://edugorilla.com
- Post your article at https://edugorilla.com/publish-article
- Though not mandatory, we highly recommend our Authors to complete their profile. It will help you in gaining visibility and Improve odds of getting your article published.
- If your article aligns with our content strategy and meets editorial standards, your article will be published. This process generally takes at most two days.
- The EduGorilla creative writing/publishing team reserves the right to edit and adapt your guest blog/article content as we see fit, and update it in the future for accuracy and comprehensiveness.
- EduGorilla reserves the right to include calls-to-action to EduGorilla content, including but not limited to email newsletters, ebooks, and other downloadable content and media.
In case of any queries, please email us at [email protected]