Buckle up for IBPS PO
The common banking exam IBPS PO (Indian Banking Personnel Selection Probationary Officers) is around the corner. Preparations need to be geared up as the preliminary exams are scheduled to be held in October. Now is the time for smart study. Push yourself a little… No one else is going to do it for you.
IBPS is considered to be a tricky exam. It not only evaluates your hard work but also teases your intellect. There has been a tremendous change in pattern, syllabus, and level of the exam this year. Let me throw some light on all you need to know about IBPS.
SCHEDULE FOR IBPS PO VII
Online Registration: 16.08.2017 to 05.09.2017
Download call letter for Pre: September 2017
Online Exam- Preliminary: 07.10.2017, 08.10.2017, 14.10.2017, 15.10.2017
Result of Preliminary exam: October 2017 end
Download Call letter for Mains: November 2017
Online Main exam: 26.11.2017
Declaration of Results: December
Conduct of Interview: January – February 2018
Provisional Allotment: April 2018
For further detailed information about eligibility, list of participating organizations etc refer to the link – http://www.ibps.in/cwe-po-mt-vii/
Image Source: sarkarinaukricareer.in
|S.NO||NAME OF TEST||QUESTIONS||MAX MARKS||TIME|
Total time of 1 hour
|SECTION||NO. OF QUES||MARKS||TIME (In mins)|
|Reasoning and computer||45||60||60|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45|
|General Awareness (with special reference to Banking & Economy)||40||40||35|
This time IBPS has included the descriptive paper of English Language in the mains exam just like it is for SBI. This paper will be of 30 minutes duration with 50 marks assigned to the test of English Language. You will be tested on Letter Writing & Essay. Descriptive Test
NOTE: The Descriptive Test paper will be evaluated for only those candidates who qualify the Objective Test.
TIPS TO NAIL IT THIS TIME-
- PRACTICE, PRACTICE, AND PRACTICE… Now is the time you hustle up and solve as many questions you come across on various mock tests.
- Stay focused, Hit the BULL’s Eye. You have a full fledged month in which you can make or break your game.
- If you are confident about prelims, then focus on Data Interpretation and keep reading essays, newspapers to strengthen your writing skills.
- Never lose touch with current affairs. Download apps like Online taiyari that keep you updated.
- Last but not the least; Don’t be hard on yourself. Play it cool. Along with working hard take out some time for fun and frolic.
Below are some important links that will help you while striving for this exam-
ALL THE BEST FOLKS. EACH ONE OF US HAS THE ABILITY. WE JUST HAVE TO DISCOVER IT.
Leave your vote
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!