`IIFT Eligibility Criteria 2018 – Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) has formulated certain eligibility norms to appear for IIFT MBA (IB) entrance exam. Candidates willing to study at IIFT are required to take an entrance exam for admission to various MBA in International Business (IB) programs offered by the Institute. As per the IIFT 2018 eligibility criteria, candidates having a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline can apply for this test. It is advised that candidates must go through the IIFT MBA (IB) entrance test eligibility norms 2018 before applying for the exam. Candidates not meeting the IIFT eligibility criteria may get to take the entrance test, however, they may get disqualified at the stages of final admission.
IIFT MBA entrance test 2018 is expected to be conducted on November 26, 2017. It is a pen-paper based test, where multiple choice questions will be asked. IIFT registration 2018 is most likely to begin in mid of July 2017.
IIFT Eligibility Criteria 2018
Check the pointers given below for better understanding of the IIFT MBA (IB) 2018 eligibility criteria –
Norm 1 – IIFT MBA Eligibility Criteria 2018 in terms of Nationality
- Indian as well as Foreign candidates can apply for IIFT admission.
- Terms and Conditions applied to the Indian Candidates will also be applied for the Foreign Candidates.
- However, the foreign candidates are selected on the basis of their GMAT score.
Norm 2 – IIFT Eligibility Criteria 2018 in terms of Age
- There is no age limit to apply for IIFT 2018 exam.
- Any candidate can take the exam after fulfilling the eligibility criteria, age limitation will not be a barrier in this procedure.
Norm 3– Eligibility Criteria of IIFT 2018 in terms of Qualification
- Candidates must have qualified the 3 year Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or the institution.
- Graduation in any discipline is the maximum educational requirement to appear for this exam.
- The candidates pursuing the final year of graduation can also apply for the exam. But they must also ensure that they meet all other IIFT MBA (IB) entrance exam eligibility norms. Such candidates will be given provisional admission.
- The candidates pursuing Bachelor’s degree will be required to submit their degree certificates till October 07, 2018.
- If the candidates will fail to pass the Graduation exam, their admission will be cancelled for the MBA (International Business) Program.
IIFT MBA (IB) Entrance Exam Eligibility Criteria – Important Notes
The IIFT 2018 eligibility criteria provided in the above section will be similar for all of the categories of candidates i.e. General, OBC, SC, ST etc. Before commencing with the IIFT application form filling, it is advised that the candidates should check the eligibility norms carefully and register for the test only after ensuring that they meet the same.
IIFT will verify the eligibility of the candidate later at the stage of admission and non-fulfilment of the IIFT MBA eligibility criteria 2018 will lead to disqualification of candidature.
IIFT MBA Admission 2018 – Selection Process
The candidates will be selected based on their performance in the written examination, group discussion and personal interview. The selected candidates will be shortlisted for admission in the MBA-IB programme in New Delhi and Kolkata. The written test will be conducted in various centres spread across the country.
IIFT MBA (IB) Registration 2018
The application process of IIFT 2018 is expected to commence in mid of July 2018. The IIFT registration 2018 can be processed in both, online and offline. The application form in online mode will be made available on the official website of IIFT. However, the form in hard copy can be purchased from the IIFT admission counter at Delhi and Kolkata. The applicants will have to fill all the details in the form and submit the same before the due date in order to sit for the exam this year.
About Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT)
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade is a business school established in the year 1963 in New Delhi, by the Government of India. The institute offers Master of Business Administration in International Business (MBA-IB), which is its flagship programme of two years. To admit students in this programme, from all over the country, IIFT conducts an all India entrance examination every year.
MBA in International Business is a course to train personnel in the field of international management. It aims at developing a competent cadre of business executive to meet country’s growing requirements of management in the international business.