“Practice makes a man perfect”. This quote is well suited for MBA aspirants. Just clearing your fundamentals will not suffice to crack CAT. Brushing up on your knowledge and a hardcore practice is the base to bell the CAT or in fact to clear any management entrance examination. Hence, IMS brings to you a unique workshop series for CAT preparation, CAT Maximiser Enhanced
CAT Maximiser Enhanced comprises of a series of 15 rigorous workshops of 3 hours each. These workshops are based on previous 15 years CAT papers and will guide you through all the concepts, tips and tricks needed to crack CAT or any other management entrance exam. If you need to hone your test-taking skills or looking for a supervision to give the much needed punch to your preparation, then this is the right fit for you.
|Fees, inclusive of GST||Rs 18,998|
|Duration||45 hours (15 workshops of 3 hours each)|
|Eligibility||There is no eligibility criteria but recommended for CAT retakers or the ones preferring crash course|
|Admission Process||Direct Admission|
What Do You Get in CAT Maximiser Enhanced?
- Workshops: 15 workshops of 3 hours each to guide you through all the modules and prepare you with all the tips and tricks required to crack any management entrance exam.
- Application Builder Module: More than 1600 practice questions covering all modules of CAT.
- Test-Taking Skill Builder Module: It includes 30 section wise tests, 25 SimCATs and 3 ADMAT (tests other than CAT) of your choice. For every test, you will also be provided with a performance analysis.
- CAT Meter: This tool will help you analyze your SimCAT test score based on your performance across areas and across various difficulty level. Use this tool to identify your strengths and weaknesses and prepare accordingly.
- myIMS: You will get access to CAT blog, various B-school forums, and various test updates.
- GD/PI Training: Various sessions to develop your communication skills and make you ready for stage 2 of MBA entrance exam.
- G-Quest: An online portal with over 40 GK questions and latest updates on current affairs.
- Advanc’edge MBA magazine: A yearly magazine to keep you updated with the latest business news.