IMS offers fast-tracked MBA classroom preparation course. This is a CAT Crash Course basically for 3 to 6 months. IMS CATapult Xpress course is not only for CAT preparation but for any management entrance exam, you are preparing for. If you are looking for a short-term course to get your concepts clear or if you just want to give that finishing touch to your preparation, then IMS CATapult Xpress is the right course for you. Being a fast-track course, modules are covered at a high-pace. Having your fundamentals clear will be an added advantage if you plan to enroll in this program. However, the only drawback to this course is that it’s not available in all the cities. You are requested to check with your nearest center whether they are offering this program or not. We’ve tried to confirm the fee structure of this course but couldn’t get the exact confirmation in this regards. The same will be updated as soon as we get the information from the IMS team.
|Fees||Will be updated shortly|
|Duration||3 to 6 months|
|Eligibility||Anyone can join but ideal for students who are looking for a crash course. Available in selected cities only.|
|Admission Process||Direct admission, You need to visit the IMS center and make the payment|
What Do You Get in IMS CATapult Xpress?
- CATapult Classes: 58 CATapult classes covering all the modules of CAT including mock tests. As its a short-term course, classes are conducted at a fast pace as compared to the regular classroom program.
- Basic Reference Material (BRM): 14 books comprising of all modules of CAT and other MBA entrance exam including test series. It also includes more than 5000 practice questions across all sections.
- Concept Builder: This is an online tool with more than 3000 practice questions covering all areas.
- Module Tests: 4 module test will be given from 4 different sections covered in BRM.
- Application Builder Module: This is again an online tool with around 1600 practice questions to strengthen your base and help you understand your areas of strengths and weaknesses.
- Test Taking Skill Builder Module: It includes 30 section wise tests, 25 SimCATs and 3 ADMAT (tests other than CAT) of your choice. For every test, you will also be provided with a detailed performance report.
- CAT Meter: This tool will help you to analyze your SimCAT test score based on your performance across areas and across various difficulty level. In other ways, it’s an ideal tool to help you identify your strengths and weaknesses.
- myIMS: You will get access to CAT blog, various B-school forums, and test updates.
- GD/PI Training: Comprises of various sessions to develop your communication skills and make you ready for stage 2 of MBA entrance exam.
- G-Quest: An online portal with over 40 GK questions and latest updates on current affairs.
- Advanc’edge MBA magazine: A yearly magazine to keep you updated with the latest business news.