MBA CATapult is a classroom program designed to make you MBA ready. Classroom programs are always the preferred option for students if the schedule allows. It gives you more personalized attention and of course, the face to face learning gives more clarity when it comes to solving tricky questions. Whether you are planning to appear for CAT, XAT, IIFT or any other management entrance exam, MBA CATapult will give you a strong base to ace the MBA entrance exams. The program is specially designed in a way so as to strengthen your conceptual and enhance your test-taking skills. The short-cut methods for quantitative aptitude and skimming and scanning tricks for English comprehension taught here is the best bet to crack MBA entrance.
|Fees (inclusive of taxes)||Rs 60,000 (can get some waivers depending on your profile)|
|Eligibility||There is no specific eligibility criteria. Anyone who wishes can apply|
|Admission Process||Direct admission. Visit your nearest IMS center and make the payment.|
What Do You Get in MBA CATapult?
- CATapult Classes: 58 rigorous classroom sessions covering all modules of CAT exam. It also comprises of test-taking skills along with revision classes and helpline sessions.
- Workshops: 15 workshops of 3 hours each based on the previous 15 years CAT papers.
- BRM (Basic Reference Material): 14 books covering all modules of management entrance exams and more than 5000 practice questions based on various topics.
- Concept Builder: This is an online practice tool with over 3000 practice questions with different difficulty levels.
- Module Tests: Includes 4 module tests covering various topics.
- Application Builder Module: Comprises of over 1600 questions spread across various topics covered in management entrance exams. Helps to strengthen your base.
- Test Taking Skill Builder Module: Comprises of 30 section tests based on QA, DI, LR, VA and RC, SimCATs and ADMATs to prepare you overall for any management exam you wish to prepare. At the end of each test, you will also get performance evaluation report to help you identify your strengths and weaknesses.
- CAT Meter: Helps you to analyze and compare your performance in different tests, area wise comparison and also based on the difficulty level.
- Access to IMS: This is a student portal where you get access to CAT Blog and B-School forums. You will also be notified about the various test registration commencement. Isn’t it awesome!
- GD/PI Training: Helps you improve your communication skills and make you ready for stage 2 of MBA preparation.
- Subscription to G-Quest: The online GK portal with various GK questions and latest current affair issues.
- Advanc’edge MBA Magazine: This is an in-house publication of IMS to keep you all updated with the latest news in the business world.