Jamboree is one of the oldest institutions in India with 34 centers in 21 cities of India and 4 centers abroad at Dubai, Singapore, Abu Dhabi and Kathmandu. The institute offers comprehensive classroom preparation programs for tests such as GMAT, GRE, SAT, TOEFL and IELTS. Jamboree students have scored some of the highest scores in the country including a 790 on GMAT, a 338 on GRE and 1560 on SAT.
Different modules are offered as per the student convenience.
- GMAT Weekend
- GMAT Weekly
- Test Ready
|GMAT Weekly||11 weeks||Graduate and Final Year Students||Direct admission|
|GMAT Weekend||1 year||Graduate and Final Year Students||Direct admission|
|INTENSIVE||2 months||Graduate and Final Year Students||Direct admission||Rs 12,900|
|COMPREHENSIVE||6 months||Graduate and Final Year Students||Direct admission||Rs 18,950|
|TEST READY||1 years||Graduate and Final Year Students||Direct admission||Rs 7,500|
Salient Features of Institute
- Availability for Doubts: Individual doubt solving counter allows the students to ask content experts for advice.
- Experienced faculty: The Institute boasts of Qualified and Experienced faculties with average 20+ years of teaching experience
- Updated study material: The cost of study material is included in coaching fees. The study material of Bansal Classes is most sought after by the students. It is comprehensive and in line with the current trends of the examination.
- Special Classes: Important motivational and Informational Seminars
- Full Length Tests: Jamboree team has prepared full length tests which students can practice at their convenience in our centers or at home.
- Library is available to every students
- Form can also be submitted at Classroom Center Office or Information Center Office.
- Students can apply on their website https://www.allen.ac.in/
Documents Required for Admission:
The students applying for this course should attach to the Admission Form the following,
- Four recent passport size colour Photographs.
- Self-attested photocopy of mark-sheet of last School/ Board Exam. (If the mark-sheet is in a language other than English/ Hindi a certified translation in English should also be attached)
- Proof of Scholarship for Other Categories like SC/ST, Siblings, Single parent/ Divorcee etc.
- Any other proof for availing scholarship