Karnataka PGCET MBA answer key 2017- Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) has successfully conducted the Karnataka PGCET MBA 2017 Exam on July 2. Answer key of KPGCET MBA was supposed to be released within three days of exam. However, it has been delayed because of unknown reasons. Answer key will be available on this page as soon as KEA will publish it. Question Paper of KPGCET MBA 2017 exam will be made available soon on this page. Various reputed coaching institutes will publish the answer keys for all paper codes. Using the answer key of Karnataka PGCET MBA 2017, candidates will be able to match their attempted answers with the answers mentioned in the keys.
Answer key will be issued for all the sets of Karnataka PGCET question papers 2017. Links to download the official Karnataka PGCET 2017 MBA answer key and question paper will be provided here on this page for the candidates.
Approx. 20,000 candidates appeared for KPGCET MBA 2017. It was a pen-paper based test, where 100 objective type questions were asked from 4 sections. Karnataka PGCET MBA result 2017 will be declared in mid of July and based on it, admission will be granted to MBA, MCA & M.E., M.Tech and M.Arch courses offered by Colleges/Universities of the state.
Karnataka PGCET MBA Answer Key 2017 for all Paper Codes
Answer key of Karnataka PGCET MBA 2017 will have the correct answers to all the questions asked in the exam. Using the answer key, candidates can calculate their approximate score that can be obtained by them in the exam, before the official announcement of Karnataka PGCET Result 2017. This way, they will also be able to evaluate their performance in the exam.
Karnataka PGCET Answer Key 2017 Important Dates
The candidates can refer to the table below for keeping a track of the dates for release of KPGCET MBA 2017 answer key.
|1.||Karnataka PGCET MBA Examination||July 02, 2017 (2.30 to 4.30 pm)|
|2.||Unofficial Karnataka PGCET Answer Key||July 02, 2017 (Within few hours after the exam)|
|3.||Official Karnataka PGCET Answer Key||July 05, 2017|
|4.||Date of filing the objection||July 04, 2017-July 07, 2017|
|5.||Result Declaration||Mid of July 2017|
How to download Karnataka PGCET MBA answer key 2017?
Candidates can follow the below-mentioned procedure to download the answer key of Karnataka PGCET 2017.
- Answer key will be released on the official website of Karnataka Examinations Authority as well as on our website.
- Click on the direct link provided on our website.
- Download the right answer key as there can be question papers with different codes
- Save the pdf and compare your answers.
Official Karnataka PGCET Answer Key 2017
As told above, the official Karnataka PGCET MBA answer key 2017 will be made available in 3 days after the exam. But, there are chances that private coaching Institutes may release the answer key on the exam day, within few hours of the conduct of exam. In that case, the answer key will be published on this page for the candidates to download.
The candidates have an option of challenging the official answer key if they come across any errors in the same. Such an objection can be filed within three days from the publish date answer key.
Objection against Karnataka PGCET MBA 2017 Answer Key
If any candidate has an objection against answer key, he can file the objection within three days in respect of any published answer key. The objections received by KEA will be placed before an Expert Committee, whose decision will be final for determination of the Karnataka PGCET MBA 2017 answer key
- The candidates/parents/lecturers can file their objections addressed to the “Executive Director, Karnataka Examinations Authority, Bangalore” either in person, or through e-mail, or by speed post.
- Candidate must have supporting documents and justifications.
- Objection without justification will not be considered by the authority.
- Objections must be filed within time, otherwise, it will not be considered.
- The answer key approved by the Expert Committee will be used during evaluation for
- the purpose of merit order.
Procedure to calculate the Karnataka PGCET MBA 2017 marks
- Compare your answers with the KPGCET 2017 answer key
- Use the official marking scheme while calculation
- Scores calculated by the candidate will be approximate marks
Official Marking Scheme for Karnataka PGCET MBA 2017
- Question paper will consist of 2 parts with two sections each.
- Each section will have twenty-five question
- Each question will carry one mark
Marks Distribution for Karnataka PGCET MBA 2017
|Part-1||(Section A) 25 questions:25X1=25||(Section B) 25 questions: 25X1=25|
|Part-2||(Section C) 25 questions: 25X1=25||(Section D) 25 questions:25X1=25|
Karnataka PGCET MBA 2017 Result
Karnataka PGCET 2017 result will be declared in July 2017. Separate merit list will be prepared for all the courses on the basis of marks obtained in PGCET.
- Marks of qualifying examination will not be included in the merit list preparation process. Qualifying examination marks are only for eligibility.
- Candidate should have obtained 50 % of aggregate minimum marks in under graduation, if the candidate belongs to SC, ST, OBC he should have 45% of aggregate marks in all the subjects in under graduation.
- After the allotment of seat, any change in qualifying marks will make the candidate ineligible and he/she has to inform KEA authority for cancellation of rank or for the seat allotted if any.