- User Profile
- Karma Points
Glad that you found me. You must be one of those elite users who spend lot of time on EduGorilla.!
Let me explain you what a reputation system all about. It is a rough measurement of how much the community trusts you; it is earned by convincing your peers that you know what you’re talking about.
Although basic use of the site, including asking questions, answering, and suggesting edits, does not require any reputation at all. But with greater reputation, you earn greater visibility and trust of community. The primary way to gain reputation is by posting good questions and useful answers. Votes on these posts cause you to gain (or sometimes lose) reputation.
You gain (or lose) reputation when:
- Link share: +1
- Profile Complete: +10
- Invite someone: +25
- Asking a question: +1
- Publish an Article: +20
- Someone replies to Article: +1 to commenter and +1 to article author
- Question is voted up: +5
- Answer voted up: +10
- Answer is marked “accepted”: +15 (+2 to acceptor)
- Your question is voted down: −2
- Your answer is voted down: −2
- You vote down an answer: −1
- You write a review in downloads section