We have a policy of getting the payment first before we start working on publishing a guest post. And this policy is not without any reason! We take the following steps before starting to work on a guest post:
- Request the Content team to correct errors related to grammar and punctuation
- Request the Content team to analyze the content and improve its quality to suit our target audience.
- Request the SEO team to cross-check the content and make it SEO-optimized
- Request the Design team to prepare two infographics and a featured image pertinent to the post.
- Request the Operations team to create the guest-writer’s profile
As you can see, a lot of efforts by different teams of EduGorilla goes behind publishing a guest post and that’s why we have a policy of taking payment beforehand. We had a few experiences in the past where after getting the article posted, we didn’t receive the payment. That was a demotivating moment for all the involved teams.
When you make a payment on our website, you get an automated mail with all the details of the payment and therefore there is nothing to be apprehensive of.