Comparison articles are not general articles; at EduGorilla, one out of every ten is chosen.
Here are a few guidelines that you can follow for comparison articles:
- It must comply with the guidelines mentioned at https://edugorilla.com/knowledge-base/topic/guidelines-publishing-article/
- It should start with “Top 7/8/9 etc Companies/Institutes/etc in xxxxx”
- Don’t rush into writing the article; research for a minimum of 5 days to gain matter on the given subject before writing about it.
- We have a huge database of articles. Go through them and add references throughout your article.
- Often you might have to call the companies for information. You can call 88888 88888 (Just Dial) and enquire for such companies. In most cases, you will get a call back automatically.
- Touch upon all the important points related to your subject in your article.
- Your one mistake might end up in affecting someone’s business. So please ensure that stats published are from a trusted source. Strictly avoid anything from non-trusted source.
- Include at least 2 Graphs from the data you collect.
- To increase readability include as many images as possible. A minimum of 4 images is recommended in any article. If you are unable to find them, adding logos of the companies can be the last resort.
- Have a concluding/verdict paragraph.
- You can ask for comments in the last line to increase participation for your article. A clause in the end such as “Did I miss any company? Let me know in comments below” should pave the way.
We are inviting Authors to write on following topics:
- Top 10 scholarships to study abroad. – If they are bifurcated based on Degree. Cover only GMAT and GRE and as separate topics.
- Comparison of Softwares provided for School Management (e.g. Entrar.in, CymaticLabs etc.)
- Top career alternatives of MBA
- Top job portals
- Have any other suggestion email? Let us know at [email protected]
- Top mind exercise and speed reading websites (e.g. Lumosity, EyeQ) (picked by Aanchal)
- Top coaching for CA (pending publish – Ashita)
- Top coaching for Bank PO and Clerks Exam (picked by Ashita)
- Top coaching for MBBS (picked by Ashita – pending for review)
All Published Articles: https://edugorilla.com/best-institutes-and-education-companies-in-india/
- Your basis of ranking and score
- Detailed analysis (see below)
- Include 2-3 concluding graphs
- Mention how you collected data
- Call for feedback
Sample detailed analysis (point 3 above):
Article 1: Top 6 internship websites
- Company Name
- Company Logo
- Brief Description
- Company Website
- Statistics (total students, companies and monthly visitors)
- Branded companies registered
- Region in which the company is most active
- Key features
- X-Factor- International
- Customer Service
- Social Reach (Facebook likes, Twitter Followers etc)
- Rating of the website out of 10.
- When above details were last updated
Article 2: Top 8 countries to Study Abroad
- Official Website/Wikipedia page
- Percentage of Indians students traveling to this country every year
- The ratio of abroad students to Indian students among them. Top Universities in the country
- Number of Universities of the country in top 200 Universities of the world. E.g. You can say 16 Universities in Canada are in top 200.
- Job Prospects
- Income per capita, Happiness Index etc
- At what stage of life, which country is more open to accept you. e.g. It’s easy to go to the USA for study but tough to get a job directly over there or in Australia, if you have 4-5 years of exp, they will easily issue PR.
- How open they are for emigrants
- Ease of getting VISA
- Top 3 preferred fields by Indian students and which country is good in which field
- Average expenditure for undergraduate and postgraduate courses
- Touch upon scholarships. Or state’s policy to fund education e.g. Germany and Australia are really nice in that.
- Accommodation facilities for students Can they earn to support their education?
- For more articles visit https://edugorilla.com/exclusive-articles -> Compare
Explore, Collaborate and Exceed 🙂