This module is designed for students who are currently in Class X and are moving to Class XI. One of the sought-after modules at Narayana, this has a duration of 2 years. Students will be thoroughly prepared for the Engineering Entrance Exams. Merit Awards (of up to Rs. 2,00,000) are given to top-performing students.
|Eligibility||Appeared in X/Students presently in XI|
|Admission Mode||Admission-cum-Scholarship Test (Please visit the JEE Centers you are interested in taking admission in)|
|No. of Hours||700 Hours|
- The teaching methodology here ensures that difficult topics are made easy to understand for students.
- Students’ doubts are cleared on a regular basis
- Basic and core concepts are illustrated with examples
- Common Practice Tests (CPT) are organized every week with an All India Rank. Micro tests are planned meticulously and in accordance with the syllabus covered.
- Revision of the course is done in a systematic fashion once the syllabus is completed.