National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT), Noida has opened admissions for its Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Hospitality and Hotel Administration program for the academic year 2017-18. Applications are invited from eligible students who should apply latest by 14th April 2017.
NCHMCT B.Sc Eligibility Criteria:
Interested candidates should be 12th pass and possess a passing certificate from a recognised board and university. Students in their final year are also eligible to apply.
NCHMCT B.Sc Selection Procedure:
The score of the NCHM Joint Entrance Exam (NCHM-JEE) is going to be one of the deciding factors for the applicants.
NCHMCT B.Sc Application procedure:
- Open the official NCHM website, nchm.nic.in
- On the left-hand side, there will be Admission to B.Sc. H&HA, click on NCHM JEE-2017.
- A new page will open with the options for registering online, either, with or without uploading a photograph. Click the option convenient to you.
- Click on the Fresh Candidate link to log in.
- A form will appear on the screen for registration.
- Enter the required details like name, date of birth and then enter the verification code, to verify that you are a real user.
- Click on Submit Application Fee.
- For general/OBC and SC/ST/PWD applicants, the payment is of Rs. 800 and Rs. 400 respectively.
NCHMCT B.Sc Important Dates:
|Last date for receipt of filled form||14th April 2017|
|Admit Cards||19th April 2017|
|NCHMCT-JEE Exam||29th April 2017|
|Results||Third week of May 2017|