NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test) MDS 2018 application process has begun as per the official website of the National Board of Education (NBE) – For candidates seeking admissions to Post Graduate MDS programmes at several public and private Dental Colleges/Institutions that come within the compass of Dentists Act, 1948, except AIIMS, New Delhi. NEET MDS 2018 exam will be organized across India. NEET PG Dental exam would be conducted in the online mode on a Prometric Software.
BDS Candidates who want to go for MDS will have to apply for NEET MDS 2018, as this entrance examination is the only way for all Master in Dental Surgery (MDS) programmes in India and no other state-level or institution-level exam is valid for MDS admissions.
The window to online registration was opened on October 31st, 2017 and will close on November 27th, 2017 at 11:59 PM. Candidates can choose the exam city through online registration system on first come first serve basis.
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Master in Dental Surgery (MDS) is scheduled for January 7th, 2018. It will be a Computer Based Test (CBT) conducted in a single session at all the test centers.
To apply online, candidates can follow the instructions given below:
How to Apply for NEET MDS 2018?
- Visit the official website of National Board of Education
- Click on ‘NEET-MDS’ tab
- It will take you to ‘’http://neetmds.nbe.edu.in/’’
- By clicking on ‘Click Here’ under the Registration tab through your mobile number and a valid email id you will get yourself registered. After which, you’ll get your registration credentials.
- Login with your registration details and complete the application process by filling all required details.
- You have to pay the application fee
- You can download the confirmation page on your device and take a print out for any further reference
NEET MDS 2018 – Application Fee (Examination fee)
The fee differs as per the category of a candidate, namely:
- For General and OBC category candidates: ₹3750.
- For SC/ST/PwD/PH category candidates: ₹2750
NEET MDS 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates applying for NEET MDS 2018, must possess a valid degree of Bachelor in Dental Surgery (BDS) from a University or Institute in India and registered with the SDC (State Dental Council) and has obtained provisional or permanent registration.
- The candidates must have completed one year of Rotatory internship at an approved/recognized Dental college in India.
- The cutoff date for the Internship completion for determining the eligibility for NEET MDS 2018 is 31st March 2018
To review the official notification, enter the URL given below:
NEET MDS 2018 – Important Dates
- Online Application Started on: Oct 31st, 2017
2. Online Application Ends on: Nov 27th, 2017,
3. Date of NEET MDS 2018 Exam: Jan 7th, 2018
4. Examination Result Expected by: Jan 31st, 2018
Check the Review of Top 5 NEET Coaching Institutions.
Download Free NEET/AIIMS Study Material
Leave your vote
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!