NMAT Application Form 2017 – GMAC has commenced with NMAT registration 2017 from July 4. NMAT 2017 application form is available on the official website of NMAT by GMAC. Also, a direct link to apply for NMAT 2017 has been provided on this page. Candidates having a Bachelor’s degree and are interested in pursuing a post-graduate management course further can apply for this entrance exam. NMAT 2017 registration can be processed in online mode only. Submit NMAT by GMAC registration form 2017 to procure login credentials. Using that login Id and password to login as an ‘already registered user’ and fill the NMAT 2017 application form. Register for NMAT 2017 on or before October 3 to avoid payment of late registration fee.
Only the registered candidates will be able to book their exam slots. NMAT by GMAC 2017 will be conducted in a 75-day test window, from October 5 to December 18, 2017. Candidates can take NMAT 2017 three times during this exam window. NMAT 2017 score will be accepted by various renowned B-Schools such as NMIMS, MISB Bocconi, Xavier University, VIT University, Amity University etc.
Latest NMAT registration 2017 started from July 4. Access the link given below to fill and submit NMAT application form 2017. Application Fee is INR 1800 + taxes. Last date to apply is October 3.
NMAT Application Form 2017
The NMAT 2017 registration and exam slot booking works on the principle of ‘first come first serve’, therefore the aspirants are advised not to stretch the registration and apply as early as possible. However, a late registration window will be made available for the applicants from October 4 to 14, 2017 to apply for the exam. Also, they must go through the NMAT eligibility criteria 2017 before commencing with the NMAT application form filling. Candidates not meeting the eligibility norms may get disqualified at later stages of admission.
Important Dates related to NMAT by GMAC Registration 2017-18
NMAT 2017 aspirants can check all the important events and dates from the table below. They must keep track of these dates to ensure that no deadline is missed.
NMAT registration 2017
4 July 2017
3 October 2017
Scheduling of exam date
4 July 2017
16 October 2017
4 October 2017
14 October 2017
6 October 2017
14 December 2017
Re-Scheduling of exam date
4 July 2017
15 December 2017
6 October 2017
15 December 2017
NMAT by GMAC 2017 to be held from
5 October 2017
18 December 2017
Result of NMAT 2017 to be announced in
3rd week of January 2017
NMAT by GMAC Registration Process 2017
The applicants must arrange for the below-mentioned prerequisites to ease the process of NMAT 2017 application form filling and submission.
- A laptop or PC with internet connectivity.
- Valid Email ID & Mobile Number.
- Recent passport size colored photograph. It should be in JPG/PNG/GIF format having 200 pixels high & 150 pixels wide. The file size should not exceed 1 MB.
- The photograph should not be more than 6 months old and should have either white or light colored background.
- Mark sheets of all the qualifications attained till the date of NMAT online registration. Candidates will be required to enter the details of marks obtained in the application form of NMAT 2017.
- Arrange for payment of registration fee.
How to obtain and fill NMAT Application Form 2017?
Candidates can follow the below-given steps for accessing the NMAT by GMAC 2017 application form and filling the required details.
- Click on the direct link given above or access the online window given below.
- On the displayed page, fill and submit he details such as your name, valid email ID, mobile number and password.
- On submission of these details, an email will be sent on the registered email ID of the candidate for validation of email ID. Validate the email ID via received email in order to proceed with the NMAT 2017 registration process.
- Using the NMAT by GMAC 2017 login credentials, access the registration link again and this time login as an ‘already registered user’. On successful login, candidates will be able to access the NMAT 2017 application form.
- Now, the candidates must fill all the details in the NMAT exam application form 2017 like personal, educational and work experience and the course etc.
- Upload the necessary enclosures in the application form. Thereafter, agree to the terms & conditions mentioned therein. Review the details filled in the application form of NMAT by GMAC 2017 and submit the same to proceed further.
- Thereafter, choose the Management Institutes where you would like to send your NMAT score 2017. You can fill up to 7 choices without paying any further amount of registration fee. However, INR 200 in addition to application fee will be required to be paid in case you opt to send your NMAT scores to more than 7 colleges.
- Lastly, pay the requisite application fee and upload the photograph in the appropriate size and format as mentioned in the above section of this article.
- With this the online NMAT 2017 registration will come to an end. The candidates will receive an e-mail with a unique NMAT 2017 ID. Print the confirmation page at the end and keep it safe for future reference.
NMAT Application Fee 2017
To successfully submit the NMAT by GMAC application form, the candidates will have to pay an application fee, which is non-refundable. Applicants can pay the NMAT registration fee 2017 in the following modes –
- Debit Card
- Credit card
- American Express
- Net Banking
- Diners club card
- Mobile Wallets
The amount of application fee for every category of candidate is as follow –
|For Registration (Early)||INR 1800 + Applicable Taxes|
|For Late Registration||INR 2000 + Applicable Taxes|
|For Retaking NMAT 2017||INR 1600 + Applicable Taxes|
|For Rescheduling||INR 1000 + Applicable Taxes|
|For sending Additional Score Reports (beyond first seven)||INR 200 per Score Report + Applicable Taxes|
Important Notes regarding NMAT Application Form 2017
- The candidates can send their NMAT 2017 score up to 7 programmes on payment of one-time registration fee. For sending the score to more than 7 programmes, an additional fee of Rs. 200 + applicable taxes will be required to be paid.
- Without confirming the entered email ID, the candidates will not be able to initiate the registration.
- Applicants are advised to fill valid and correct details in the NMAT 2017 application form. In case any information will found to be incorrect or false at a later date, sucg candidate will not be allowed to take the test and/or GMAC may cancel their test scores.
- Also, it must be noted that candidates will be able to edit only certain sections in the submitted form like School Preference and Communication Preferences.
- Duplicate/multiple NMAT registrations are not allowed and also there is no provision for on-the-spot registration at the test centres.