The new website for NEET 2019, ntaneet.nic.in is launched by NTA (National Test Agency). The website will serve the purpose of notifying candidates regarding the exam along with the latest events and updates. Therefore, we advise the candidates to keep visiting the website on regular basis.
Previously, the CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) used to conduct the exam. But, from the following year, NTA has taken over the responsibility from CBSE allowing it to focus on board exams. And it’s not only NEET! NTA will also be conducting engineering, medical and management entrance exams as well for the new session.
The new website is launched on Nov 1, 2019. Several other sources have also confirmed the new website for NEET 2019. Here you may also note that the registration process for NEET will also start from Nov 1. Subsequently, the process will come to an end on Nov 30.
As it has been confirmed by NTA, no changes are introduced in exam pattern and syllabus of the exam. Exam pattern and syllabus for the exam would be the same as that of the previous year. Also, the authorities have also discarded the proposal of conducting the exam twice in a year. Hence, it will conduct the exam just once a year.
Important Dates Associated to NEET 2019
- Online registration to starts from Nov 1, 2018
- Online registration ends on Nov 30, 2018
- The release of admit card April 15, 2019
- Date of exam- May 5, 2019
- Result declaration- June 5, 2019
Generally, there is no change in the schedule once notified. However, if due to some unavoidable circumstances it happens, it will surely get reflected on the official website of NEET- ntaneet.nic.in.
About NEET 2019
NEET is the only exam which students consider as fully valid in the country for getting into a medical college. Although AIIMS and JIPMER conduct their entrance exams separately, other than that, for every medical course, NEET is mandatory.
Candidates may also seek admissions in MBBS, BDS and AYUSH courses such as BUMS, BAMS, BHS etc. Such candidates should fill up the form for taking NEET 2019, on the official website.
The procedure for Filling up the Application Form of NEET 2019
We have already mentioned above that, online registration has taken place from Nov 1, 2018. In a nutshell, we explain the process of filling up the application form here, in detail:
- A new candidate will require to register himself/herself on the official website by submitting details like name of the candidate, date of birth, mobile number and email ID.
- We suggest the candidates provide a valid mobile number and email id of them. These are required as the authorities would communicate further regarding exam through the mobile number.
- After being registered successfully, candidates need to log in using their registration number and password. This they may require for filling the rest of the application form.
- In the application form, the candidates need to fill up various info such as qualification details, personal details, communication address etc. They should also upload scanned images of photograph, signature, thumb impression and other prescribed documents.
- To make the application form get accepted, the candidate needs to make payment of the application fee. This fee is based on the category the student belongs to.
- For general/OBC candidates, the payable amount is Rs. 1,400 and for candidates from SC/ST/PH category, the required fee is Rs. 750.
- The students can pay the application fee through Credit card/Debit card/Net banking.
- The candidates must pay the Fees before the last date of fee submission. Failing this criterion, the authorities will reject the application form.
Leave your vote
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!