EDUGORILLA COMMUNITY PVT LTD.
EduGorilla is a vernacular online test series company. We focus on State Level Exams.
Job Profile: Graphic Designer
- Interpret creative briefs and conceptualize design ideas
- Work closely with the client-facing teams to achieve brand goals on time
- Constantly enhance your design skills to infuse new techniques.
- Work on exciting UI and UX interventions for Mobile Apps and Websites
- Manage tasks and projects responsibly to ensure on-time deliveries
- Ability to keep pace with the work culture of an agile startup
- Digital design fundamentals and rules Layout skills
- Typography design and layouts Colour Theory
- Colour theory and rules
- Print design (brochures, flyers, hoardings, tent cards and more)
- Expertise in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch
- Premiere, Final Cut Pro, Aftereffects and video/sound editing
- experience a plus
- Illustrate and test ideas rapidly for approvals
- UI/UX design for Websites and Mobiles using responsive grids
Openings type: Full-Time Employee.
Work Location: Lucknow
NOTE: Candidates must have 2+ years of experience
Address: 12/651 First Floor Opp. Arvindo Park, Near Jama Masjid, Indira Nagar Lucknow
Email: [email protected]