The AIIMS stands for All India Institute of Medical Science. To score a good rank in AIIMS you can follow following tips:
- Be thorough with the basics of Physics, Chemistry and Biology of class 11th and 12th.
- Gain deep knowledge of Subject matters.
- Revise important formulae and have grasp in high school standard mathematics.
- Take as many mock tests as possible before the exam.
- You can take guidance from coaching centres or private tutors.
- Do not read new fundamentals just before the exam.
All the best!!