Further studies will definitely increase your career opportunities, it’s a good decision to make. Here‘s how an MBA will improve your career and these answers on Quora, that argue both sides of the decision.
Also check out Edugorilla’s article on the top MBA Colleges in the country! 🙂
MBA is one of the most aspired for Post Graduate qualifications in India. While preparing for various entrance exams, students are often confused about which colleges to apply to.
Some parameters are to be considered before applying to any college that are of great brand value
1. What the placement track record?
2. What’s the Over all Feedback ?
3. Method of Selection [Easy or Tough]
4. What is the Brand Image/Market Value of the College?
5. How much will it Cost?
6. Look for Demo Lectures of faculty – it will help you to assess the quality of faculty
Indian Top League Schools:
Next Top Target Schools( Category A+)
6. XLRI, Jamshedpur
7. FMS, Delhi
10. SPJIMR, Mumbai
11. MDI, Gurgaon
12. IIM- S
13. JBIMS, Mumbai
14. IIFT, New Delhi
15. DMS, IIT-B
16. NITIE, Mumbai
Category B +
17. DMS, IIT-D
18. NMIMS, Mumbai
19. IMT, Ghaziabad
20. SIBM, Pune