There is a non-accredited diploma program in Nutrition Education and a continuing medical education course for physicians in Lifestyle Medicine offered by the Wellness Forum Institute for Health Studies.
If you are interested in pursuing a PhD or other doctoral degree in nutrition, the American Society for Nutrition Program Directory maintains a list of all nutrition graduate programs in the US.
Please visit http://www.plantbasedresearch.org/content/best-schools-plant-based-nutrition for more details about plant based nutrition courses 🙂
I am suggesting some of the colleges:
- National Institute of Nutrition, Hyderabad
- J. D. Birla Institute of Home Science, Kolkata
- Lady Irwin College
- S.N.D.T. Women’s University
- All India Institute of Hygiene and Public Health
- University of Delhi (Institute of Home Economics)
- Marathwada University
- Osmania University
- University of Mysore
- G.B Pant University of Agriculture and Technology
- University of Bombay