To start your preparation for GRE, you should keep following key points in mind:
- Start by creating a realistic schedule of daily work.
- Use only the official materials.
- Do the practice problems first, then do regular practice testing
- Find someone with whom you can review the questions you get wrong.
- Do more practice problems for the content areas that seem to be surfacing the highest frequency of incorrect answers on your practice tests.
- GRE prep requires studying vocabulary.
- consistent, well-planned preparation is key.
All the best!!