Aptitude is something that cannot be developed over night. In order to improve your aptitude you must have an “urge” to learn aptitude. You don’t need to be good with numbers already. Develop an interest first, and then start improving the fundamentals. I have listed below few places you can start with to improve your aptitude:Two very famous books by
- “The Human Computer” Shakuntala Devi namely“Puzzles to Puzzle You” and “More Puzzles to Puzzle You” are very useful and fun to solve books.
- RS Aggarwal Quantitative Aptitude & Verbal & Non Verbal Reasoning by RS Aggarwal
- http://www.indiabix.com: It contains all possible topics coming under aptitude plus general knowledge questions. It also provides placement papers of various companies and provides even the company profiles.
- http://www.lofoya.com: One of the best website to understand the basics of major topics of aptitude. It consists of sample questions of 3 different difficulty levels.
- http://www.aptitude-test.com: This is just a normal website with few good basic questions of aptitude.
- http://www.m4maths.com: One of the most widely used and most active website on which you can find solution to any aptitude question ever asked in any company placement test
The key to a perfect aptitude is practice. Challenge yourself as much as you can.
Best of luck!!