My brother got 10,337 rank (General) in IIT JEE. He doesn’t have any prejudice with respect to college or branch.
- What all options would you suggest him to take?
- How is the placement in for those branches in those colleges?
- What all options do the students last year got?
- Manoj Agarwal asked 1 year ago
- last edited 12 months ago
Hi, Along with the link mentioned by Rohit Manglik –http://csab.nic.in/CSABCounselling/result/orcr.aspx first
I would add that with that rank your brother can get any NIT’s by 2nd or 3rd counseling . You can search for the best NITs!