I have completed my graduation and doing job now days. I want to do MBA for better career options, but I don’t want to leave my job. That’s why I am thinking to go for distance education. I just want to know is it worth of doing MBA by distance education or I should go for regular?
- Madhur asked 8 months ago
MBA by distance education is obviously less preferred in companies than a full-fledged MBA course and that too from a recognised institution. Hence in the environment of tough competition, MBA by distance education can not bring in the kind of return that is expected from a regular MBA course.
However, since you are already employed and do not wish to leave your job, you can pursue MBA by distance education for the following reasons:
- It will expand your knowledge base and add to your CV.
- In your current organisation, you may get offered higher positions due to such expansion in knowledge.
- This higher position/more responsibilities will fetch you an improved income.
- MBA after all is an MBA and will be worthwhile.
All the best. 🙂