MBA is really an interesting field to work on of you really keep your determination here and is very passionate regarding this field. Here are the details you need to know about the course..
Courses in rural management may be available in the form of two-year full time postgraduate diploma courses or certificate courses, the duration of which may vary. The curriculum generally involves theory, field work in rural areas, and internships in relevant organizations.
The main topics covered in the course may include some or all of the following:
- Economic analysis for rural management
- Rural society and polity
- Rural livelihood and research methods
- Development theories and practices
- Natural resources and sustainability
- Social entrepreneurship
- Legal environment
- Corporate social responsibility
- Dairy development
- International trade
- E-business for rural enterprises