Sports Management is a relatively new branch of career in India and thus has a lot of scope of development. It basically deals with planning, supervising, organising various sporting activities comprising of domestic and international tournaments. There are lot of sports bodies in the country and thus this job is a requirement all over the country nowadays. This course teaches you the importance and value of sports alongwith business skills and PR, marketing, etc. Students also get to learn how administrative bodies work in the sports environment. There are over 5 colleges all over the country which offer a course in this discipline. They are as follows-
- Alagappa University, Tamil Nadu
- Indira Gandhi Institute of Phy Ed and Sports Science, New Delhi
- Institute of Social Welfare and Business Management, West Bengal
- University of Technology and Management, Meghalaya
- International Institute of Sports Management, Maharashtra
This is not an exhaustive list so please do consult other sources if this doesn’t suit your needs.
Hope this helps!