CU is a good place to be at, as its one of the current generation universities that understand the market trends and is working towards building professionals depending on market needs.
I have highlighted few of things that makes this university stand out of rest:
- Courses aligned towards ICICI and IBM
- CU has collaborated with many MNCs and universities across the globe for research, training, infrastructure, semester exchange program etc.
- Recently CU is awarded by WCRC as ‘Asia’s Best University in 2014-15′
- Startup cell is really active and provides good opportunity to become an entrepreneur.
- Academic and Co-curricular activities are very well balanced resulting in overall development of student.
Apart from the above Chandigarh University has a tremendous Placement record. Most of the student are places with renowned and top MNC’s. This all has become possible only because they have a very strong placement cell which is dedicated towards:
- Organizing orientation programs, pre-placement training and company specific training and industry institute interaction programs.
- Conducting mock/stimulated exercises on regular basis such as aptitude, GD, technical and general interview skills.
- Google, Amazon, Flipkart, Dell and HP are among the top recruiters from CU.
With all the above and an amazing campus having all the infrastructure that you need, I suggest Chandigarh University is a good shot!
Best of luck and let me know in case you need any further clarity.
Chandigarh University is a good university.It has exceptionally good academic environment and culture. The cultural diversity of the students there is remarkable.
Below is the link for your reference from google.
Hope this helps….