Myself Aakash and I here today in Edugorilla to know some details regarding the tips for cracking IIT. As I have a target of IIT right from the beginning of the school education and has also done a lot of hard work in this field. I want you guys to give me some tips so that I can have a clear idea regarding this.
- Aakash asked 7 months ago
Firstly I would like to say that IIT is one of the most toughest exams in the field. You need to do a lot of hard work. Based on your request I have mentioned some tips. Hope these are helpful
Find a mentor in your close circle. It can be your brother, sister, mother, father, cousin, class teacher – anyone. You need to be motivated throughout these 2 years
Do not lose vision and focus of your Goal!
On the JEE Exam day, follow your test taking strategy – Sankalp’s strategy was to attempt Chemistry first as it was a tough subject for him (owing to the vast syllabus) and he solved Physics and Maths after Chemistry.
Friends can be a distraction. Choose wisely whom you want to be friends with over these 2 years.
Lack of students preparing for the exam. So, it is desirable to prepare a good study plan for JEE exam. Some important points are explain here related to your preparation.
- Know the correct information about eligibility criteria, age limit, exam pattern, syllabus & online application procedure etc. of exam.
- Choose the right books, that cover overall syllabus of exam in easy & simple language.
- As the competition level is so higher in Jee exam so, you have to pay extra attention to qualify exam.
- Solve the previous year question paper regularly, by this you can know about difficulty level of exam.
- Make your study plan weekly. Like if you have 10 papers, then solve 1 paper daily.
- While attending Mock tests, be concentrate on your speed & accuracy.
These are some preparation tips that can help you for your study plan.