I’ve been fascinated by automobiles since I was about 3. And ever since I heard about it, I’ve been passionate about Automobile Engineering. I’ve been told however that it’s better to pursue a Mechanical degree before I do the course though. Is that true? If not what are the top colleges for Automobile Engineering?
- Ashwini asked 7 months ago
If you are asking for a Bachelors degree, you can find very few colleges in India because it is a converged field. Few colleges in India reputed for their Automobile Engineering degree are
●Madras Institute of Technology, Chennai.
- IIT Hyderabad – Indian Institute of Technology, Hyderabad
- Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute (VJTI), Mumbai
- PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore
- SCMS School of Engineering and Technology (SSET), Cochin
Entrance exams: TANCET, JEE Mains & Advance.