Hello Rita, You can opt for correspondence course for M Pharmacy in Drug Regulatory Affairs. There are some of the top institutions that provide regular course for the course. You should have the minimum eligibility criteria set by the regulatory Body.
- Candidates who have passed Bachelor of Pharmacy Programme with not less than 50% of marks, of any recognised University or any other Institute equivalent thereto the University, are eligible for admission to the Master of Pharmacy Programmes.
- For SC/ST candidates, the eligibility is a pass in the B.Pharm. degree Programme.
- An entrance examination Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) and interview is also conducted for admission.
However I am not sure that correspondence course is offered for M.pharmacy in DRA in India.
Best of Luck.
An entrance examination Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) and interview is conducted for admission.
Top colleges offering correspondence course in M.pharmacy are:
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF PHARMACEUTICAL EDUCATION AND RESEARCH – [NIPER], MOHALI
- UNIVERSITY INSTITUTE OF PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES, CHANDIGARH
- INSTITUTE OF CHEMICAL TECHNOLOGY – [ICT], MUMBAI
- MANIPAL COLLEGE OF PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES – [MCOPS], MANIPAL
- BOMBAY COLLEGE OF PHARMACY – [BCP], MUMBAI
Full information about these colleges is present in this link : http://collegedunia.com/mpharm-colleges