Currently the CAT examination is divided into three sections of 60 minute answering time each and they are related to Mathematics, English – particularly grammar and comprehension more, logical reasoning and data analysis. However, CAT is just the first round of selection to get into colleges, so you might want to have good communication and team work skills to qualify further.
Here are some tips through which you can excel in CAT:-
- Take a series of model examinations that are similar to the actual CAT exam.
- Have a clear idea of your relative strengths and weaknesses in the test areas. Work on your strengths and strategies to tackle the weaker sections.
- Be thorough with your fundamentals
- Put more work into your verbal section
- Practice your shortcuts well
- A calm mind is the key
All the best!!