As a commerce student, I have too many options as to what I can do. Point is.. which option will be the most profitable and will provide the best working conditions as well as assured employment (if possible) both in India and abroad?
- Puneet asked 11 months ago
You are corect to say that umpteen opportunities are available for commerce students, and I would like to add here that all of them are beneficial in their own ways. However, if you are specifically looking for job security or assured employment coupled with best working conditions, I present to you the following options best suited to you:
- Pursue an MBA degree and work with best companies, earn a handsome package and working conditions. However a manager has long working hours.
- Another option is to go for Chief Financial Analyst degree which has a huge potential in near future.
- Following is a career as an Actuarial Scientist with a great scope in insurance and risk management.
- Government jobs offering posts as Audit Officer, Income tax officer, etc. are the best options for a secured future.
There are many more options which may interest you. Follow your interests and abilities and you’ll be good to go. All the best. 🙂
commerce is a field which includes studies of accounts, commerce, business studies. Commerce students have wide variety of career choices to choose from. The Course you decide after 12th will actually shape your career.
It is very important that students make an informed choice regarding their career.
Career Options in Commerce
- Accountant Executive
- Chartered Accountant
- Company secretary
- Cost Accountant
- Finance Analyst
- Finance Planner
- Finance Manager
- Finance Controller
- Finance Consultant
- Investment Analyst
- Stock Broker
- Portfolio Manager
- Tax Auditor
- Tax Consultant
MY Recommendation (all of these give a handsome amount of money ) :