To assist you better, I need to know a few points. Can you please answer following points
1) In which location are you looking for coaching? Are you looking for Online or Offline?
2) In MBA, which type of colleges are you targeting? You want to prepare specifically for CAT or for GMAT?
3) What are your Career Goals? Are you looking for a Corporate Job or a stable Govt Job?
Its not that straight forward to say which one is the best between MBA and bank PO. All depends an individual’s perspective. If you like to take risk and love to challenge yourself, then aiming for an MBA is a good option. On the other hand, if you are someone who enjoys an easy going life then bank PO suits you.
Some of the problems which people complain after joining Bank PO listed below:
- Don’t like the work culture,
- Place of posting,
- Working on Saturday,
- No training or It’s on-job training,
- Loss of pay in-case of any mistakes,
Few people even say that ‘If somehow you get transferred to a small branch then you will be asked to handle cash counter (Don’t think it’s a clerk job) or sometime the cash officer table where you will be making DD/PO or if you are lucky you will be asked to make Fixed Deposit’. Contrary to that, private firms after MBA will provide you an exciting package, location and wonderful office. Choice is totally yours based on what you have in mind. Please take your time and chose wisely. Best of luck 🙂
Coming back to the point CAT and bank PO will go hand in hand because if you prepare seriously for CAT, the written for banks will not be much of an issue except for general awareness. And as the saying goes “Aim for the moon. If you miss, you may hit a star“. Try your level best to get an appealing percentile in CAT – if you get it well and good, otherwise you will be very well prepared to crack bank PO.
In my opinion T.I.M.E Institute is the best for CAT and Bank PO in Bangalore.