Rajasthan State government has released the 4207 vacancies of Patwari under the Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB). The Online application form has started from 20 January 2020 and ended on 19 February 2020. Many Interested as well as Eligible aspirants have filled their online application form.
RSMSSB, Rajasthan Patwari is a state-level government job. As any other government job, aspirants need to study hard and smart to qualify in this recruitment. If studied accordingly, Tips given in this article will definitely help the eligible candidates to score good and qualifying marks in Rajasthan Patwari Exam.
Rajasthan Patwari Exam Preparation Tips to Score High Marks
Read this article complete, for some smart and best preparation strategies for Rajasthan Patwari Exam. You can join online or offline test series, daily mock test and collect Latest Patwari Exam Study Materials by renowned authors.
Syllabus: Go through the whole syllabus provided by the Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board. Candidates can search syllabus study materials online.
Collect only Right Books: Candidates should have a fine collection of right and necessary books and study material. Books in your priority list should be for Rajasthan GK, Maths, Hindi and other simple questions. Read newspapers, books, magazines and other sources for daily updates.
Join a Coaching Institute: No doubt, if you are aspiring to get selected in any government exam, You must have enrolled yourself into coaching studies. As it’s tough to compete for govt. exams with huge and tricky syllabus, you need guidance and mentorship of masters of those subjects. Coaching teachers and staff will help you to score maximum with smart work.
Join a Library: To study keenly, a quiet and placid environment is must for it. Sometimes there are many sudden interrupting works at home that proved to be a hurdle in study. Library is where you will have few periodical breaks only .
Time Table: Best time to start preparation is now. Candidates must manage time for exam preparation and must start there preparation by making a precise time table.
Set Timer: When you begin study, set timers for expected duration in your phone or alarm clock. That will help you to cover more topics in a short period of time without being distracted. You can even use some apps and extensions for this purpose.
Avoid Distraction: These days mobile, TV, music, social media are the chief cause of distraction. Try to keep notifications turned off while studying.
Highlight the Important: No doubt you have to cover a huge syllabus and it’s not that easy to remember each and every word or para. Use any highlighter so that when you revise you can frequently memorise the whole content by just viewing the highlighted line.
Revision: Revision makes your learning 10 times more effective. Keep revising what you have studied with a periodical gape.
Health care: Health is first, never underestimate its importance even for studies. Don’t compromise health for studies. You can meditate to lessen the stress of exams and eat healthy always.
Particulars Overview – Rajasthan Patwari Exam
Nowadays it is very difficult to complete any government exam but you can definitely do it if you implement the right strategies. Here we have provided some important Rajasthan Patwari Exam Preparation Tips. First of all, candidates should go through the RSMSSB Patwari Syllabus 2020 for the same. Obviously, it’s mandatory to have a fine and good mentorship and teaching. Later you have to prepare with the best books and practice a lot of previous year question papers.
1. Examination Name – Rajasthan Patwari Competitive Exam
2. Exam Department – Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board
3. Total no. of Posts – 4421 Vacancy
4. Name of Vacancy – Patwari
5. Job Type -Government Job
6. Job Location – Rajasthan
7. Official Website – rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
Rajasthan Patwari Exam Pattern Levels
1. General Knowledge – 10+2/senior Secondary level
2. General Hindi – 10+2/ Senior Secondary level
3. Mathematics and Reasoning – 10/ Secondary Level
4. General Hindi – Basic Computer Knowledge
Rajasthan Patwari Exam Syllabus 2020
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board has provided a detailed subject wise exam Syllabus.
Check out this detailed Subject Wise and Topic Wise Rajasthan Patwari Exam Syllabus given below.
1. General Knowledge Syllabus for Rajasthan Patwari Exam
· History of Rajasthan
· Arts and Culture
· Traditions and Heritage
· Constitution of India
· Political and Administrative System of Rajasthan
· Geography of Rajasthan
· Daily science
2. Maths Syllabus for Rajasthan Patwari Exam
· Simple and compound interest
· Number System
· Area and Volume
· Height and Distance
· Logical Reasoning
· Numerical Reasoning
· Statements and Beliefs,
· Statements and Arguments,
· Statements and Conclusions
· Causes and Actions
· reasons and Assertion
· Questions and Statements.
· Direction Test
· Age Problems
· Number Series
· Letter Series
· Error Spotting
· Coding-Decoding relations
· Problems related to shapes and their subdivisions
· World Arrangements
3. Computer Syllabus for Rajasthan Patwari Exam
· Basic Computer Knowledge
· Characteristics of Computers
· Computer Organization
· Operating System
· Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
· Information Technology
· Security System
4. General Hindi Syllabus for Rajasthan Patwari Exam
· संधि और संधि विच्छेद
· सामासिक पदों की रचना एवं समास – विग्रह
· उपसर्ग एवं प्रत्यय
· पर्यायवाची शब्द एवं विलोम शब्द
· अनेकार्थक शब्द
· शब्द -शुद्धि : अशुद्ध शब्दों का शुद्धिकरण और शब्दगत अशुद्धि का कारण
· वाक्य – शुद्धि : अशुद्ध वाक्यों का शुद्धिकरण और वाक्यगत अशुद्धि का कारण
· वाच्य : कर्तृवाच्य, कर्मवाच्य और भाववाच्य प्रयोग
· क्रिया : सकर्मक, अकर्मक और पूर्वकालिक क्रियाएँ
· वाक्यांश के लिए एक सार्थक शब्द
· मुहावरे और लोकोक्तियां
· अंग्रेजी के पारिभाषिक (तकनीकी) शब्दों के
· समानार्थक हिन्दी शब्द
Subject Wise Question Weightage
Reasoning and Mental ability, Numerical efficiency – 30
General Knowledge, Current affairs, General Science, History, Politics and Geography of India – 25
Culture, Geography, History and Rajasthan politics – 20
General English & Hindi – 15
Computer Knowledge – 10
Total – 100
Rajasthan Patwari Exam Formate
1. Exam consists of Objective Type MCQs.
2. There is total 100 marks question paper.
3. There is total 100 questions.
4. Each question carries equal marks.
5. There is negative marking of 1/3 marks for each wrong answer.
6. Question paper is in both Hindi and English languages.
Admit Cards will be issued by RSMSSB to all candidates through the official website. No candidate shall be issued Patwari admit card through postal address by Board. Candidates can check the information of admit card in newspapers as well as the official website. Candidates must remember their Application No. as well as Token No. that they have got when they filled out an online application.
Leave your vote
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!