In this course both class XI and XII PCM Boards syllabus as well as the complete JEE syllabus is covered. This course prepares you in right earnest to teach you the ways that are required to take on the JEE frontally at the end of class XII.
Duration : The duration of this module is one year.
Eligibility : Appeared for Class XI Annual Examination. Minimum percentage required to appear in the aptitude test is 70% (Science + Maths) of Class X Board exam.
Admission mode : Direct admission to the students scoring over 90% in Maths & Science in X Board or XI final exams / Aptitude test (either online or offline) along with personal interview.
Admission Process : There are three modes of admission –
- Send filled Application Form along with requisite enclosures to the Corporate Office in Mumbai.
- Online application at https://raoiit.com/rise
- It can also be submitted in person at any of the Classroom Centre Office.
Filled Application Form should reach us at least three days before the RISE exam. Generate & print your Admit Card from our website and affix a recent passport size colored photograph on it and bring the same at the opted Test Centre.
- Only one RISE test is applicable on one Application Form
- Without Admit Card you will not be allowed to appear in RISE Test.
- For admission in a Phase, the student may appear in any one of the RISE Test conducted before the date of Course Commencement.
- Test Syllabus : https://raoiit.com/Downloads/talenthunt_samplepapers/Scholarship-Cum-Entrance-Test-Syllabus-2017-updated-new.pdf
- Test Pattern : Objective questions.
Commencement Date : This course will commence on 08-05-2017.
FEE structure : The total fees payable is – 2, 90, 000/- (One time payment – Rs. 2, 75, 000)
- 1st Installment – 1,45,000/-
- 2nd Installment – 1,45,000/-