Resonance Eduventures Limited was set up in the year 2001. Founded by Ram Krishna Verma, this premium coaching institute has its headquarters in Kota, Rajasthan. Its study centres are spread across the country. It offers a multitude of courses for students of various classes, subjects and examinations.
Toll Free Number: 1800-258-5555
SMS: SMS RESO at 56677
Resonance offers several programmes for its students:
1. The Preparatory Programmes:
- JEE Joint Entrance Examination (MAIN + Advanced)
- JEE Joint Entrance Examination (MAIN)
- All India Pre-Medical Test (AIPMT)
- All India Institute Of Medical Science (AIIMS)
- Scholarship and Talent Search Examinations, such as, NTSE, KVPY and Olympiad
- Any Other National/State-level Engineering/Medical Entrance Examinations
2. Student-centric Academic Programmes, Including e-learning and Distance Programmes:
- Classroom Contact Programmes (CCPs): Year-long, Short-term & fast-track Programmes for JEE (Main + Advanced), JEE (Main) & AIPMT/AIIMS for students of Classes-XI, XII & XII+
- Pre-foundation Career Care Programmes (PCCPs) for NTSE & Olympiads for students of Classes-V, VI, VII, VIII, IX & X
- Distance Learning Programmes (DLPs) for students of Classes- VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, XI, XII & XII+ for JEE (Main + Advanced), JEE (Main), AIPMT/AIIMS & NTSE etc.
- E-Learning Programmes (eLPs) for students of Classes-V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, XI, XII & XII+ for JEE (Main + Advanced), JEE (Main), AIPMT/AIIMS & NTSE etc.
- Classes to Cover respective class’ Board Syllabus (mostly CBSE based on NCERT), other than the preparation of Competitive Examinations.
Resonance has its own Study Centres spread across the country. You can find one at Kota, Agra, Ahmedabad, Ajmer, Allahabad, Aurangabad, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Chandrapur, Delhi, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nashik, Patna, Raipur, Rajkot, Ranchi, Sikar, Surat, Udaipur, and Vadodara.
- You can collect an application form offline by visiting their study centres and information centres. Otherwise, you can visit their website and download the application form online.
- You have to fill the application form, attach the required DD, and send it to their corporate office at Kota. You can also submit the form at their study centres (Kota, Jaipur, Bhopal, Delhi, Lucknow, Kolkata, Nagpur, Mumbai, Udaipur, Bhubaneswar, Ahmedabad, Patna, Indore and Sikar).
- The required DD with the application form would be:
- Rupees 1000 for JEE (Advanced and Main)
- Rupees 500 for NEET (AIPTM) or AIIMS
- Rupees 200 for PCCPs ( Pre-foundation Career Care Programmes)
- Make sure the envelope you post or deposit should contain the application form, the Acknowledgment Card, the Admit Card Envelope, and mark sheets.
- You can check your application status from their website.
- There is an entrance exam held for almost all courses at Resonance.
There are several courses on offer. You can click on Academic Calendar to find out the admission dates according to your needs. For the year-long programmes, you have to check their Course Planner. For admission to their courses, Resonance takes a ResoNET or ResoFAST test.
Academic Calendar of ResoFAST Tests for Important Courses for Classes XI and XII:
Vikaas (JA) Class XI: ResoFAST 2017
Dates: 25/12/2016 and 15/01/2017
Vishwaas (JF) Class XII: ResoFAST 2017
Dates: 25/12/2016 and 15/01/2017
Vijeta (JP) Class XII: This course is for students of Resonance who have completed “Vikaas (JA) course class XI” course from Resonance itself.
The students are promoted to the Vijeta program and no other entrance test is held for admission to this course.
The fees vary for various courses offered by Resonance. Visit Fees to check out the fee structures of different courses.
Fee structure of some important courses:
- Vijeta (JP): Class XII Year-long Classroom Contact Programme (JEE MAIN and Advanced) for the year 2017-18: Rupees 1,33,584/-
Vijeta (JP): Class XII Year-long Classroom Contact Programme (JEE MAIN and ADVANCED) for the year 2018-19: Rupees 1,46,952/-
- Vishwaas (JF): Class XII Year-long Classroom Contact Programme (JEE MAIN and ADVANCED) for the year 2016-17 and 2017-18: Rupees 1,27,235/-
- Vikaas (JA): Class XI Year-long Classroom Contact Programme (JEE MAIN and ADVANCED): 2017-18: Rupees 1,23,440/-
Note: Vijeta (JP) Class XII is for students who have already completed Vikaas (JA) Class XI from Resonance itself.
Vishwaas (JF) Class XII is for students who have prepared for JEE (Main+ Advaned) at some other institute, or at home or not prepared for it at all.
The institute believes in having very competent and well-qualified faculty for all its courses. 9 to 18 lectures, of 90 minutes each, take place every week. Theoretical knowledge is merged with important illustrations and practice. There is an interactive discussion part as well, where the students clear their doubts. Note-taking is encouraged among students during classes, and for homework, a lot of Daily Practice Problems (DPP), assignments from NCERT books and sheets, etc., are provided to the students. In the next class, the homework assignments are discussed in a collaborating manner. There are periodic assessments as well, once every month. This institute has its own academic research and development centre, which aims at continuous research and development.
Salient Features of the Institute:
- Learner-Centric and Performance-Based: The lessons are interactive and encourage the learners to be involved in the learning process. An ample amount of class tasks and homework is given for the learners to practice what is being taught. Regular Assessments evaluate the progress of the learners.
- A Wide Range of Academic Programmes: There are several courses offered to learners for JEE (Main + Advanced), JEE (Main), AIPMT, AIIMS, NTSE, Olympiads, CBSE board NCERT based syllabus, CLAT, CA/CS, etc.
- Systematic and Organised: Systematic classes and curriculum implementation, competent faculty, and an efficient teaching methodology.
- Provision for Distance and e-Learning courses: Other than regular courses being offered at the study centres, there are courses being offered through distance mode and online as well.
- Counselling and Support Cell: Counselling for girls, counselling for health, Online counselling, grievances cell, motivation programmes, parents-teacher meetings, etc. are all provided for the betterment of the students.
- Exceptional Success and Results: It has produced exceptional results. Resonance has provided the highest number of selections in JEE (Advanced) in the last few years.
It is an exceptional coaching institute offering a variety of courses according to the class of the students, across the country. With an experienced faculty, efficient management and excellent teaching methodology, this coaching centre scores over the others in many ways. The variety of courses provided for various competitive exams, from engineering- to Commerce- related fields, gives the institute an edge over the others. Learner-centred approaches, a disciplined environment, counselling cells, and regular assessments make Resonance unique.