This module is designed for students who have appeared in Class X exam and are focussed on medical examinations. This course helps students build a solid conceptual base and help them have an analytical approach towards problem-solving. Apart from covering all the topics of Pre-Medical, it also aids students in their class XI studies. The course duration ranges from 36-38 weeks depending on when you join this course. Classes have started on Jun 17, 2017 and Jul 01, 2017 and all the classes will end on Jan 07, 2018.
|Medium of Instruction||English and Hindi (Hindi at select Centers only)|
|Classes per week||3 to 4 lectures per subject per week|
- Doubt removal classes on a regular basis
- 1 lecture will have 90 minutes divided in a discussion of 15 minutes followed by a Sheet discussion of 30 minutes and the last 45 minutes will be devoted to conceptual learning
- Periodic test once in a month
- The course is divided into two academic sessions: First Year (During class XI) and Second Year (During Class XII)
- Students are shuffled between different classes based on their results in Periodic tests so as to raise the competitive spirit amongst them