Sriram IAS conducts almost a yearlong General Studies Integrated Program for all the aspiring bureaucrats. The classes are centered around the basics of different topics and are intended to make the concepts crystal clear. IAS aspirants are also assisted in essay writing and personality tests. Besides, All India Test Series is also inclusive in the course program.
|Teaching hours||2-3 hours a day|
|Syllabus Covered||Complete GS syllabus of Prelims and Mains|
|Medium of instruction||English|
Salient Features of the Program
- The classes are pre-planned. There is no haphazard schedule
- The faculty is proficient and holds more experience than the ones in other IAS coaching institutes
- There is a timely completion of the course and that too in a comprehensive manner. Extra classes are not generally required
- MCQs and answer writing questions are practiced every day for understanding contemporary issues and practice
- Comprehensive tests and Subject-wise classroom tests are held frequently with timely evaluation
- Classes on current affairs are held every month and Current Affairs Magazine is also provided to the IAS aspirants
Click here to know more about the features and admission procedure of Sriram IAS
You Might Want To Read:
Able To Communicate Simply And Clearly, Ignou Certificate Arabic Language Question Paper 2016, Ssc Sample Paper 2017 3, Ias, How To Write A Research Article, Ignou Bachelors Degree Programme Commerce 11, N T S E Mat Solved Sample Question Paper 4 2015, Speaking Sample Task Part 3 2014, Non Convectional Question Paper 1 2012, Rao Iit Academy Target Course Medical Ug Neet Aiims Coaching For Std 12Th Appeared Passed Students
Like what you read? Give author a thumbs up?
Bookmark this article to read later, drop a remark in comment section and share with your friends..