Staff Selection Commission conducts the Combined Higher Secondary Level examination to select candidates for the post of Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant, LDC, DEO and Court Clerk. If a candidate has at least 12th passed education from any recognized board then he/ she can fill the application form. SSC CHSL Tier 2 Exam 2016 will be conducted on 9th July 2017.
Here, I will give the SSC CHSL Tier 2 Exam Pattern 2016 with some important tips.
SSC CHSL Tier 2 Exam Pattern 2016
SSC CHSL Tier 2 Exam is a Descriptive paper. If a candidate passed in Tier 1 exam then he/ she will appear for Tier 2 exam. It is a pen and paper mode exam. If a candidate gets at least 33 percent marks in tier 2 then he/ she will qualify for tier 3. Table shows SSC CHSL Exam Pattern below:
S.No.SubjectWord LimitTime LimitMaximum Marks1Essay Writing200-2501 Hour (20 Minutes Compensation for PWD candidates)100 marks2Letter/ Application writing150-200
Most Important Tips for Preparing the SSC CHSL Tier 2 Exam 2016
In this exam, committee checks the writing skill of candidates. Candidates write an Essay, Letter/ Application with 200-250, 150-200 word limit respectively. Some tips, which are given below, will help you to prepare the Tier 2 exam.
- Candidates should develop the writing skill & communication skill. He/ She should write a paragraph on current affairs daily.
- Read news paper daily like The Hindu, The Indian Express, Economic Times etc. (For those who are opting English Medium) and Dainik Tribune, Dainik Bhaskar, Dainik Jagran, Navabharat (for Hindi Medium candidates) to gain the current affairs knowledge.
- Learn innovative words and increase the vocabulary.
- For essay writing, SSC CHSL Descriptive paper gives topics related to National Interest, Ecological Issues, Social Issues, Finance & Economy, Politics, Schemes & Governance, Technology, Sports, Environmental Concerns, and Geopolitics etc.
- Write the essay by dividing it into three phases -1.) Introduction of 40 words2.) Body of 160 words3.) Conclusion of 50 words
- Some topics help you to prepare the descriptive paper, which are given below:1.) GST bill and its benefits2.) Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao3.) Demonetization4.) Swachh Bharat Abhiyan5.) Digital India6.) Surgical Strike
- Candidate must follow prescribed format to write a letter or application.
- While writing a letter you must keep the following points in your mind:1.) Purpose of writing2.) Complete message3.) Short and accurate information
Recently, SSC has released an important http://ssc.nic.in/SSC_WEBSITE_LATEST/notice/notice_pdf/CHLSE-2016_TII_06_07_2017 SSC CHSL Notification to inform the candidates to avoid few things in the examination hall. The prohibited things are:
- Mobile Phones
- Paper Chits
- Electronic Gadgets like (mobile phones, Bluetooth devices, headphones, buttonhole cameras, scanner, calculator, storage devices etc)
Here, I have provided all the information related to the SSC CHSL Tier 2 Exam. If you have any doubt plz comment below, I will definitely solve your problem.
Suggested Article :
Leave your vote
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!