“May God guide and lead us to a glorious future “,with this hope & mentality I joined .
My ears get shut to unwanted discussions, instead I focus on my decisions. I believe all the answers are ultimately within us. At the time of getting the admission many people have different views and opinions about the university. I am always positive about my university because it is proved.
Someone well said “The person who dumps garbage into your mind will harm you more than the person who dumps garbage on your floor, because each load of mind garbage negatively impacts your possibilities and lower your expectations.”
Attending college is one of the scariest, biggest and most exciting chapters in a person’s life. Sometimes however we have expectations that don’t necessarily fit the reality. To make sure, we must wait for the right time!!
College is not everything that you expected, but you can agree that it is one of the best and memorable times of life.
- First thing I expected was that my Professors will not notice even if I skip classes and it will also not affect my grades, but in reality it was totally different from my expectations. My teachers noticed me and they advised me that skipping the class will only be harmful for your carrier. You have been here far from your home & parents for certain reasons, your parents have send you to achieve and earn knowledge. There is nothing worst than wasting time because the proper utilization of college time is surely beneficial for student life. You have to utilize the knowledge of faculties and gain more and more knowledge because the time waits for nobody. After this, I started attending the regular classes.
- My second expectation was that being a private university, I might not have to work hard for getting good marks in the sessional examination, but once again the reality was very far way from my expectations. In order to score good marks in the seesional exams ,I had worked hard and completed the project under the guidance of faculties of our department who had been always helpful to us.
- My third expectation was that Best friends may be hard to find, but it doesn’t happen once again. I met so many new people and interacted with many of them. Friendship take time and after sometimes I had many friends in the college.
- My fourth expectation was that there will be no homework. This is the dream which is seen by many students, but once again my expectations and reality were totally opposite from each other. There was lack of combination between my expectations and reality. Regular homework was given by the professors and every day we have to work hard and study for 3 to 4 hours for completing the homework.
- My last Expectation was that far away from home and parents will be freedom and I will enjoy it fully. There will be no boundation and no one to watch me. It is the mentality and dream of the maximum student that at the time of college life, there will be no boudation on them and they will fully enjoy the freedom.
Being far away from the home gives us freedom, it is true but if we missuse the freedom, It will be harmful for our carrier. At this age of life we must be responsible and understand the value of time and money. My parents and teachers are guiding me regularly. And due to their guidance and support, I never missused the freedom because my parents and teachers have faith and trust on me and they also have many expectations from me and they also work very hard for earning money which they spend on me with a hope that I will achieve something great. They sacrifice their needs for fulfillment of my needs. So, I can’t hurt them and I fully utilize the freedom in a positive and useful manner.
I am thankful to God who gave me such an opportunity to study in the RKDF University,Bhopal.
Thank you… all the readers of my article. Hope you enjoyed reading my experience.