TathaGat, founded in 2008 is one of the best coaching institutes for CAT and XAT preparation. It was founded by Sanjeev Singh who’s itself GMAT score was 770 and was getting best universities in US and UK but he preferred mentoring and preparing future managers. He is also the founder of TotalGadha. The mode of teaching at TathaGat is Offline. They teach at theircenters which are located in Connaught Place (CP), Delhi and Noida.
Benefits of choosing TathaGat for your MBA Test Preparation
- Small Batch Size: There are only 25 seats in each batch and therefore students can get their doubts cleared without any wastage of time but sometimes the batches are merged which raises the batch strength to 60 to 65 students.
- Excellent comprehensive study material in an attractive booklet.
- Concept-oriented learning packages by the reputed faculty of the Institute.
- Subject wise test are conducted which cover each and every corner of subject
- Tips on every topic for effective study and preparation of students
- A Special focus is given on previous year question papers to make students familiar with the format
TathaGat offers various courses but the specialization of the Institute is its CAT preparation module. The courses offered are mentioned below
CAT and XAT:
CAT is a very popular exam among students who want to be future MBA’s and want to study at the best Management/Business schools of the country. TathaGat offers classroom course CAT preparation at its two centers which are in Delhi and Noida. XAT is also covered in the same module, which helps students prepare for XAT along with CAT. The details of the course are given below:
Fee : Rs. 60,000 per course
Location : Classroom Course is conducted in Delhi and Noida.
Eligibility Criteria : There is no such eligibility criterion for admission but to appear in theexam the student must have a Bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks or equivalent GPA. Final Year students are also eligible.
Trial Period : You can have demo classes at TathaGat before joining the actual classes. This facility is provided to the students so that they come to know the exact teaching methodology at TathaGat and one of the most important things the doubt solving efficiency of the faculty.
Duration of Trial Period is 15 days which is sufficient for any student to know about the coaching institute. All the students are taught by the same set of faculty so the students need not worry that after the trial period of 15 days’ faculty will be changed and the quality of teaching will decrease/change.
Batch details: Small batch sizes of 25 students but occasionally TathaGat combines the batches so the batch strength becomes 60 to 65 students.
Batches for CAT 2017: There are two types of Batches at TathaGat – Weekend and Weekday batches of which Weekend dates have been announced and are as follows:
|Location||Date of Commencement||Days||Timings|
|Connaught Place||7 May 2017||Saturday, Sunday||1500 – 1700|
|Noida||15 May 2017||Saturday, Sunday||1200 – 1400|
Classroom Training Package (also includes material for XAT):
- Comprehensive Fundamental Training on Quant, Verbal, DI, and LR.
- Applications Training and Topic wise Workshops.
- All India Mock CAT Series: CopyCat.
- GD and PI Training.
- Higher Level Mathematics and Decision Making Sessions for XAT.
- Special Sessions for IRMA, IIFT, and MICA.
TathaGat has some of the best faculties for CAT preparation. Classes are regular,detailedand designed keeping in mind all types of student’s preparation. The management at TathaGat is a bit strict. Some of the strict rules are like you need to read a novel every week and write a review on it, you need to read “The Hindu” daily and no late entry is allowed at the coaching institute. Thus you are treated as future managers. This if taken positively could immensely benefit the students. Also to be completely satisfied with the coaching classes you can go for a trial period where your fees will be returned back if you do not like the Institute.
Address: 115, 1st Floor, New Delhi House, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi, Delhi – 110001