Set up in the year 1981, The Princeton Review has been providing preparation courses for GMAT, SAT, TOEFL, GRE and several others. Other than test preparation courses, it also offers on-demand help with homework, private tutoring and admission counselling sessions. It is a premium test prep institute that has been helping and supporting students for more than 30 decades.
Here, we will look into the GMAT and GRE Modules offered by this test-prep institute.
It offers 3 GMAT Preparation Courses to GMAT aspirants.
Starts at Rupees 27,213 (approx)
- Personalised Online Course
- Learn at your own pace and time
- Practice Resources (includes videos and questions): 4000 in total
- Includes Computer Adaptive Practice Exams: 10 in total
- GMAT Essay: Personalised Feedback with LiveGrader
- Video Lessons by John Fulmer (The Princeton Review’s Content Director) on important test-taking tactics
- An access to their online portal that includes practice questions, comprehensive explanations, and drills.
- Includes The Official Guide for GMAT Review (13th edition) and the entire set of study materials.
Online Access for a total of 120 days
Starts at Rupees 54,496 (approx)
- It offers live, online classroom instruction
- Customised Online tools
- Live Instruction: 27 hours
- Computer Adaptive Practice Exams: 10
- Complete and wide-ranging course
- Access to their portal that includes practice questions, test-taking tactics, and educational content.
- Class strength would be more than 6
- More than 700 hard math workshops at no extra charge
- GMAT Essay: Feedback with LiveGrader
Starts at Rupees 20,393 (approx)
- A review of Math fundamentals
- Live instruction: 2 hours
- Practice Questions: 250 online
- Hard Math: More than 700
- 5 hours of live instruction
- More than 300 practice questions
- 30 drills in total
- Mini lessons on GMAT math topics that are irregularly tested
- The courses and the lessons are all constructed by the experts keeping in mind the individual learning of the learners.
- The courses are comprehensive and precise to help the aspirants score more.
- The faculty members are trained and very competent.
It offers two GRE preparation modules for the GRE aspirants
Starts at Rupees 27, 213 (approx)
- Personalised self-paced online course
- Computer Adaptive Practice Exams: 8
- Online Resources that include drills, videos and questions: 184
- Customised Online Dashboard
- Recorded Lessons by content experts of GRE: 24 hours in total
- Online drills, 8 full-length and adaptive practice tests: 160 hours in total
- Digital study materials provided immediately to the students
- Students can access LiveGrader so that feedback is received on the essay from their experts.
- Students will receive tech support and assistance through e-mail or phone
Online access of 120 days in total
Starts at Rupees 40, 855
- Live instruction of 24 hours
- Class size is more than 12
- Online resources of 184 hours that includes more than 175 drills, more than 3500 practice questions, videos of 24 hours.
- 8 full-length computer adaptive practice tests
- This offers their exclusive “Adaptology teaching method”
- A personalised practice test review with your mentor
- Help from your mentor anytime outside class, via phone or e-mails, or face-to-face sessions.
- The courses are constructed by their experts keeping in mind the individual learning of the learners and the self-pace factor in the courses.
- The courses are comprehensive and precise to help the aspirants score better.
- The faculty members are well-trained and very competent.
With an experience of more than 3 decades, The Princeton Review is surely one of the trustworthy and premium test prep institutes. Their LiveOnline courses and Self-Paced online courses are all designed to suit the learning needs of the aspirants and help them score more in the tests.