Do you want to upgrade your regular study sessions to improving time management and leadership skills? Try completing a course dedicated for Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) exam preparation that will help you deploy a host of different strategies. Here is a list of different ways to get success in ACCA by following a few simple guidelines.
- Plan ahead and begin early: Start your exam preparation early and begin learning as soon as you have registered for your ACCA course. You should take it up as a regular activity or in case you are working, like your hobby. Implementing a strategic approach to start the course curriculum will help you earn more knowledge as you advance through the course. The best way to manage study and work is to break down the syllabus and make it easily understandable.
- Follow previous years question papers: In order to carry out, technical practise, you need to spend quality time solving some of the past question papers. This will allow you to work through sample answers and examiners’ reports, from the previous exam sitting. Working through previous questions can allow you to improve your exam techniques, as well as identify your technical weak spots. Getting in tune with your own exam technique will enable you to meet all the requirements of the present question sets.
- Maintain a work-life balance: Balancing your study with your social life and job will assist you in saving your valuable time and energy to complete your course modules smoothly. This tends to show positive results both on your exam paper and career. Effective planning and time management can also help you to apply your classroom knowledge at a workplace setting.
- Relax before exam day: It is important to have enough time in hand to prepare adequately for each exam. While preparing for ACCA, you should try to allot specific time to recap trickier syllabus areas.
- Keep yourself focused during the exam: In order to give your best performance during the ACCA course, you need to maintain your focus persistently. You should master the art of present answers neatly and clearly, providing more information at the end to gain additional marks.
- Reach out for higher goals: The best approach after having completed an ACCA course is to keep building onto this success. It is important to absorb maximum knowledge during the preparatory course for ACCA to become a well-equipped professional in the future.
If you are keen on gaining expert advice while you prepare for ACCA examination, then apply to ACCA courses today!
Leave your vote
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!