Classroom Program is the most preferred option for students when it comes to MBA preparation. T.I.M.E. Institute’s CAT Classroom Program not only prepares you for CAT exam but for other management entrance exams as well. Once you enroll in their Classroom Program, you can be rest assured with T.I.M.E. for all the preparation you need. Be it entrance exam, GD/PI session or essay writing, T.I.M.E. is the one-stop solution for all the guidance and support you require.
Their course material is thorough and up to date. Whether you want to start from the scratch or already have your basic fundamentals clear, this CAT Classroom Program is suitable for all. It covers every minute detail from basic concepts to advanced strategies, from quants short-cut methods to skimming and scanning of English comprehension. No matter what academic background you have, if you aspire to be an MBA, then this program is absolutely unmatched.
|Fees, inclusive of GST||Rs 70,000|
|Eligibility||No eligibility criteria|
|Admission Process||Direct admission. Either visit their center to make the payment or visit T.I.M.E. website.|
Salient Features of the CAT Classroom Program
- Concept Training: Fundamentals of each module are explained in a detailed manner so that your concepts are clear and you have a strong base. Special attention is given to students who do not have the mathematics background.
- Section-wise Training: These are area-wise tests provided in an online format. There are total 9,000 questions spread across various modules of CAT which helps you to identify your areas of strengths and weaknesses. The questions are divided on the basis of different difficulty levels.
- Comprehensive Testing: Here the students will be given various mock tests which are prepared along the lines of actual CAT papers. This in turn, not only help students to evaluate their performance but will also prepare them for the real CAT exam. It is divided into 2 sections:
- Self Administered Mock CATs (SAMCAT)- 25 tests
- All India Mock CATs (AIMCATs)- 25 tests
- Essay & GD/PI Training: This training makes you ready for stage 2 of MBA entrance. It will help to improve your communication skills and thus giving you an edge over other candidates. It is mainly divided into 2 modules:
- Module I: Basic training and various practice sessions for group discussion and interviews.
- Module II: In-depth practice sessions and mock interviews with the industry experts. Detailed feedback from the leaders helps in improvement in weak areas which in turn boosts your confidence.